Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Handmade recipe book! ^^

Hi lovelies! ^^ Are you starving for some craftiness? Do you love experimenting on the kitchen and would like to keep all the deliciousness you make? If so, here you have some ideas on how to make your own recipe book, just like Julia Child! :P


To keep all my recipes together I picked a 6x8' album with page protectors so that it would prevent the splatters when cooking. Also, I love the structure of it and it be perfect to add one recipe for each page! ^^


For the cover, I had a lot fun creating a backgraound with white embossing and this gorgeous stampset by Brandi Kincaid for Feed your Craft! ^^ Then I added the title with some gold embossing. :D 


Once I got the cover done, I made the first recipe page! I've decided to take nice pictures to my favorite food when making it and I'll be building this album little by little. :)


I'll keep using the same structure for each recipe: one little pocket for the name of the recipe, next to it I'll be adding the picture and, on the pocket below I'll write the ingredients and the instructions! I think that this way it will be easy to read it and also to create all the other pages! ^^


On this case, I decided to introduce this blue and also some yollow and gold to make it pop! I love the sweet look it got! I used the Bold Alphabet stamp by Feed your Craft to create the title and my typewriter to write the repipe. Moreover, I added some washi tape and a little bit of stitching to divide the spaces! ^^


I really like how these first pages turned out and I can wait to create some more! That way I will have and excuse to cook more of my favorite foods! ^^ Also, I hope you got inspired to create your own and have fun cooking and crafting! :D

Best wishes! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment